Raider Quick Links
until the next athletic grade check on December 2
Ridgetop Junior High School
Service Week is here! Here’s how YOU can be involved in the class competitions:
· Monday 12/2: Bring canned food for the CK Food Bank
· Tuesday 12/3: Participate in the Clothing drive for ARC. Optional activity: Reading with Silver Ridge students after school (2:05 -3:15).
· Wednesday 12/4: Bring Boxtops for education to support RJH Media programs. Write holiday cards to veterans at the Veteran’s home in Retsil during ASH.
· Thursday 12/5: Coin drive to support the Ready Relief emergency preparedness program at RJH.
· Friday 12/6: FINAL COLLECTION DAY FOR ALL FOUR DRIVES!
· Saturday 12/7: Clear Creek Trail clean-up. Meet at RJH at 12:00.
|Ridgetop PTSA November - December Newsletter!|
CKSH November Newsletter -
Important Information for 9th
If you or someone you know is needing
help with finding Medical, Dental, Housing, or Financial
services please call 211. This number is staffed by an
Information and Referral Specialist who knows the
resources available and cares about your needs.
Additional information for homeless individuals or families - click here
Fax: (360) 662-2901
Dean of Students
Student Records/ New
Associated Student Body
Power Raider Advisor